Camera Software Downloads | Quasar Electronics
Software and driver downloads for CMOS board camera modules and evaluation boards - Quasar Electronics
Camera Software Downloads
- System Requirements: Pentium running Windows 95/98/ME with ECP parallel port. Please note that the drivers are not designed to run under Windows NT/2000 and XP (extra drivers are available directly from the OVT website at http://www.ovt.com/ov_downloads.html but we do not offer any support on these)
- Ensure to get the right driver for relevant camera/image sensor. In particular, check if the camera has an A suffix part number. If the captured images are scrambled, one possibility is that you are using the wrong driver.
- Ensure the parallel port is set to ECP/EPP
- Ensure no other software drivers are opened when running EV board (e.g. printer drivers)
- The software source code is not available
- Old EV Board cannot use new driver. For the Rev A EV Board, can use CEV38_A
- The purpose of developing the EV38 and EV48 evaluation boards was to enable greater understanding of CMOS sensor data grabbing and demonstrate the effect of internal register setting changes. Therefore, only limited memory size is put on the EV boards. Consequently, you cannot use it to get full size VGA image when using C3188A.
Exec Time: 0.027238 Seconds
Memory Usage: 3.268776 Megabytes