This product is discontinued by the manufacturer and no longer available. Please see category links above for alternative products.
Control eight high power relay channels over Ethernet. Simply connect to your router using a standard network cable. Numerous extra features such as reports by email at power up or input status change, programmable timers for each output, labelling of outputs and more.
You can operate the relays or check the status of the input from anywhere in world with internet access. The card is web server based, so almost any internet browser can connect to the card, even mobile devices. No additional software installation required.
Connect up to 16 Amps @ 230Vac (12A @ 30Vdc) to each of the high-power relays. Comes complete with VDR noise suppressors for relays. On-board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays. Header for external push button connection.
A DLL for own software development can be downloaded below. Test software completes the package.Features
DocumentationSoftwareBuy Velleman VM201 8-Channel Ethernet Relay Card Module
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller
- supports 10 Base-T Port (10Mbps)
- static IP or DHCP
- user definable NETBios name
- use SNTP time server as real time clock (Internet time server)
- sends E-mail at power up and input events (activated and/or deactivated)
- web interface for configuration and operation
- TCP server (user definable port)
- LCD displays clock or network settings
- user definable names for all in- and outputs
- multiple users (1 administrator and 3 additional users)
- timer programs for all 8 channels
- maximum 28 timer programs
- scheduler: day, weekend, working days, every day and every day except Sunday
- program actions: on, off or pulse (1 to 99 sec, 1 to 99 min or 1 to 99 hours)
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each @ 230Vac (12A @ 30Vdc) resistive load
- transient suppression VDR (type VDR300) fitted for use with inductive loads
- NB Only NO and C relay contacts are bought out to the terminal strip (NC is not available)
- power supply: 12Vac, 500mA (e.g. Order Code 660.235UK)
- optional DIN rail enclosure: B8006
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info