This product is discontinued by the manufacturer and no longer available. Please see category links above for alternative products.
The Velleman VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board is the new updated version with 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8-bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors.
All communication routines are contained in a free Dynamic Link Library (DLL) K8055D.DLL. You may write custom Windows (XP or higher) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code for Visual Basic , Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ Builder included.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8055N)Features
- minimum system:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or higher (tested up to Windows 10)
- CD ROM player and mouse
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2KHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- 100% compatible with: VM110 (original version) & K8055N/K8055 cards
- USB lead included (Male A to Male Mini B)
Buy Velleman VM110N ASSEMBLED USB Experiment Interface Board
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on-board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max 50V/100mA) (on-board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on-board LED indication)
- general response time: 2ms per command
- power supply: through USB approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 110 x 80mm / 4.3 x 3.2"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
- VM110N Datasheet
- VM110N User Manual
- Further downloads can be found on our VM110N resources page