The PCSU1000 digital storage oscilloscope uses the power of your PC to visualize electrical signals. Its high sensitivity display resolution, down to 0.15mV, combined with a high bandwidth and a sampling frequency of up to 1GHz are giving this unit all the power you should need.
The USB connection makes this unit a breeze to set-up and no external power supply is required! In the field measurements using a lap-top computer have never been so easy.
This scope comes in a stylish vertical space saving design.
The powerful free software interface will fulfil all your needs. The latest version (released Feb 2018) supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. For those who like a challenge, a DLL is supplied, which allows you to create your own application.Features
- time base: 20ns to 100ms per division
- trigger source: CH1, CH2, EXT or free run
- trigger edge: rising or falling
- trigger level: full-screen adjustable
- step interpolation: linear or smoothed
- markers for: voltage and time/frequency
- input range: 5mV to 2V/division
- input sensitivity: 0.15mV display resolution
- auto set-up function and X10 option
- pre-trigger function
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency, etc.
- record length: 4K samples / channel
- real time sampling frequency: 1.25kHz to 50MHz
- sampling frequency for Repetitive signals: 1GHz
- spectrum analyser:
- frequency range: 0 .. 1.2kHz to 25MHz
- linear or logarithmic timescale
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 2048 lines
- FFT input channel: CH1 or CH2
- zoom function
- markers for amplitude and frequency
- transient recorder:
- timescale: 20ms/Div to 2000s/Div
- max record time: 9.4hour/screen
- automatic storage of data
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- max. number of samples: 100/s
- min. number of samples: 1 sample/20s
- markers for time and amplitude
- record and display of screens
- USB PC oscilloscope
- 2x 60MHz scope probes (PROBE60S)
- USB cable
- software on CD
- getting started manual
- translations on CD
See tabs below for product specifications, documentation and software downloads.
Compare features and specifications of the various models with our Oscilloscopes Cross Reference Guide.
As Velleman UK Main Dealer we can provide full support for your purchase if required.Buy Velleman PCSU1000 Two-Channel USB PC Oscilloscope