The PCSGU250 PC USB Oscilloscope & Function Generator is complete USB-powered Lab-in-a-Box!
Feature-packed PcLab2000-LT software for two channel oscilloscope, spectrum analyser, recorder, function generator and bode plotter. With the generator, you can create your own waveforms using the integrated signal wave editor. For automated measurements, it is even possible to generate wave sequences, using file or computer RS232 input.Features
- function generator:
- crystal-based stability
- standard waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- predefined library waveforms included: sine(x)/x, DCV, sweep, ...
- auto set-up function and X10 option
- pre-trigger function
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency, etc.
- transient recorder:
- automatic storage of data
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- record and display of screens
- bode Plotter:
- automated sync between oscilloscope and generator
- logatithmic scale option
- Volt or dB display scale
- phase plot option
- spectrum analyser:
- linear or logarithmic timescale
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT input channel: CH1 or CH2
- zoom function
- in the box:
- getting started manual
- USB PC Scope+Generator unit
- USB cable
- software on CD
- 1x 60MHz scope probe (PROBE60S)
- BNC adapter, BNC male to RCA female
See tabs below for product specifications, documentation and software downloads.
Compare features and specifications of the various models with our Oscilloscopes Cross Reference Guide.
As Velleman UK Main Dealer we can provide full support for your purchase if required.Buy Velleman PCSGU250 PC USB Oscilloscope & Function Generator