DIY Drone / Mini Quadcopter Construction Kit ( Soldering Required)
Make your own mini drone / quadcopter plus its transmitter and learn how to fly thanks to this DIY kit!
Follow the illustrated guide on how to solder both the components to guarantee a good assembly result. By doing this yourself, you will learn to understand all the different functions of the devices' parts.
After building your kit, it's time to control it. The online flying tutorial will explain all controls and guide you through the steps of navigating your mini aircraft. The quadcopter has a built-in 6-axis gyroscope that will enable it to hoover steadily which makes it perfect for both beginners and pros. The navigation signal works with 2.4GHz technology which reduces interference when flying multiple quadcopters at once.
Thanks to the rechargeable and high performance lithium-polymer battery, you can fly for 5 to 7 minutes from a maximum distance of 30m.
A selection of soldering and hand tools are required during construction. Most tools you are likely to need are containted in our 710.368UK - 25 Pieces Electronic Tool Set.Features
- easy-to-follow assembly guide
- learn the ins and outs of how the quadcopter works
- 6-axis gyroscope for stability
- stable and easy to control device
- 2.4GHz technology to reduce signal interference
- rechargeable high-performance lithium-polymer battery (charges via included USB cable)
DocumentationBuy K/RCQC2 DIY Drone / Mini Quadcopter Kit
- transmitter channels: 4
- power supply:
- mini quadcopter: rechargeable 3.7 V 150 mAh lithium-polymer (incl.)
- transmitter: 4 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 (not incl.)
- charging time: 30-45 min
- flying time: 5-7 min
- control range: ± 30m
- mini quadcopter charging mode: via USB cable (incl.)
- mini quadcopter dimensions: 13.2 x 13.2 x 2.8cm
- Recommended age: 14+
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit (KT Product Formats Info)
- options & spare parts:
- o spare battery for quadcopter: RCQC2/SP1: SPARE BATTERY FOR RCQC2 - Coming soon
- 4 blades: RCQC2/SP2: 4 SPARE BLADES FOR RCQC2 - Coming soon
- 4 propeller protectors: RCQC2/SP3: 4 PROPELLER PROTECTORS FOR RCQC2 - Coming soon
- USB charging cable: RCQC2/SP4: USB CHARGING CABLE FOR RCQC2 - Coming soon