Velleman K8056 - 8-Channel Relay Interface Card Kit (Standalone, RS232 or Optional RF)
Velleman K8056 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
The K8056 8-Channel Relay Interface Card SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit can be used in several ways : stand alone card, addressed by switches, open collector outputs or addressed via the RS232 input.
An optional RF remote control function is possible by adding an RX433N Receiver Module to the card. This then allows the card to be controlled via RF with the 8-Channel RF Remote Control KIT (K8058), 8-Channel RF Remote Transmitter MODULE (VM118R) or USB to RF Remote Control KIT (K8074).
Since the card can be addressed using RS232 commands, you may write custom applications in any programming language on any platform.
Test software can be downloaded from our web site.
Also available in PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module format WITHOUT the RS232 interface (Order Code VM129).Features
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate relay on/off test with momentary or toggle function
- clear all / set all relays function
- address selection: up to 255 cards can be selected
- emergency stop for all cards
- minimum system for test software:
- Pentium class CPU
- Windows 95 or higher
- mouse and free RS232 port
- Download the Windows demo and example software
Buy Velleman K8056 8-Channel Relay Interface Card Kit (Standalone, RS232 or Optional RF)
- 8 high quality relay contacts: 5A, 230Vac or 30Vdc max.
- relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDRs
- NB Only NO and C relay contacts are bought out to the terminal strip (NC is not available)
- LED confirmation on each relay contact
- 8 drive inputs to use with open collectors or regular switches
- RS232 input to drive the card with computer or terminal: baud rate: 2400, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, high or low impedance selection (10K or 1K)
- optional RF driving possibility using RX433N type module (not simultaneous with RS232) together with K8058 eight channel RF remote control
- power output: unregulated 12Vdc / 200mA
- power supply: 12Vac / 500mA (including 200mA dc output) (Order Code 660.235)
- Suitable housing: B8006 DIN-Rail Module
- diagnostic software downloadable from our site
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm (6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2")
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit (KT Product Formats Info)
- Assembly Manual & User Guide (English)
- Assembly Manual & User Guide (EU)
- RF Remote Control Cross Reference Guide