The K2636 Universal AC Motor Speed Controller SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit is designed to control AC motors (24-240Vac, 5A) with carbon brushes (drilling machine, vacuum cleaner, saw, ...). High torque, even at low r.p.m.
May also be used for low voltage loads (from 24V). Supply and load circuit electrically isolated from one another.
PRODUCT SELECTION NOTES: The motor controller should have an output load capacity at least 25% above the motors peak power requirement. Please do NOT rely on motor rating plates for power consumption figures as they often quote average not peak power. You should verify the actual peak power at start-up and under full load before selecting an appropriate size motor controller.
NOT suitable for capacitor-start/run AC motors.Specifications
DocumentationBuy Velleman K2636 Electronic Kit
- supply voltage: 220-240Vac or 115Vac
- load voltage: 24 to 240Vac
- load current: 1,200 Watts @ 240Vac (maximum 5 Amps)
- control range: 5-95%
- separate adjustable minimum r.p.m.
- low interference level
- anti-RF interference circuit included
- triac protected against inductive load peaks
- mains and load supply are galvanically separated
- PCB dimensions: 130 x 75mm x 40mm (5.1" x 3.0" x 1.58")
- Enclosure: Order Code WCAH2851
- Control knob: Order Code KB0295
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit (KT Product Formats Info)
- WARNING Product operates at mains voltage and is not suitable for children. An isolating enclosure is required (not included). Assembly, installation, testing and commissioning should be performed by a competent person. Mains Electricity Info